As spring rolls in, the buds have started to appear and the days are getting longer and brighter…. isn’t it time to start thinking about your next bike tour in Sicily? J
We’ve got some dates for our all-included bike tours for small groups already set up and waiting for you to join. These tours are open to everyone – individuals or couples.
There’s a 10% discount on the following tours for anybody who books by April 15th
- Sicily MTB Tour – guided – starting 23rd April – 8 days – from €1,450 €1,305– 4 spots left
- South Sicily Hike and Bike Tour – guided – starting 7th May – 8 days – €1,490 €1,341 – 5 spots left
- Mount Etna, the Wild Nebrodi Mountains and the Alcantara Valley Tour – self-guided – starting 15th May – 7 days – from €790 €711 – 4 spots left
- From Etna to the Sea Tour – guided – starting June 27th – 5 days – from €695 €625,5 – 2 spots left
- Sicily MTB Tour – self-guided – starting 26th September – 8 days – from €1,190 €1,071– 4 spots left
- Gravel E-bike Tour Into the Heart of Sicily – guided – starting 4th November – 8 days – from €1,750 €1,575 – 6 spots left
To celebrate the Giro d’Italia returning to Sicily in May we’re organizing two days of road rides on Etna. Each day will cost €60 which includes a guide and road bike or electric gravel bike rental. On May 9th – ride the last part of the route to climb Etna the day before the race. On May 10th – ride from Nicolosi to the best spot to see the fourth stage of the Giro d’Italia 2022.
New Gravel Bikes
Our brand new Guerciotti gravel bikes will be available for rental and for our tours from May 1st. Come and try them out for yourself!