A little bit about us …
Etna Bike Tours all started with a group of happy bikers who met each other through the Mongibello MTB team in Sicily. Over the years the team began organising various bike events such as the Catania Bike Festival in the city and the Etna Marathon and Etna Marathon Tour on Mount Etna.
In 2016 we worked as part of the Strive Challenge it came to Sicily and guided a large group of Strivers on mountain bikes including Sir Richard Branson and Beatrice, the Duchess of York.
We always do our best to make all our clients happy, no matter where you come from or who you are. Here are a few reasons to choose us for your excursion or tour…
Etna Bike Tour guides are:
- Cyclists themselves who have many years of riding experience, be it on a mountain bike, city bike or road bike or all 3! We take bikes seriously but we also know how to have fun and that’s why our guides choose the nicest places and best trails to take our clients on.
- Experts in our field and we know the local area well. We’ve biked on many great trails in Sicily and even created some of our own. We know where the best single-track is and where the toughest climbs are. We will find something to suit and please every type of biker. We try our best to take our clients on quiet trails away from mass tourism, traffic and the stress of daily life where they can enjoy the surrounding scenery, the amazing views and get back to nature on a bike.
- Foodies who love eating good local food and tasting Sicilian wine. Start your day with a good cappucino at the local bar or have a traditional lunch in one of the many Sicilian trattorie. Taste some locally produced wine at one of the great wineries on Etna. No matter what your tastes are, your guide will know where to go to satisfy your craving.
- Adaptable and good at solving problems because Sicily is our home and we know how to find solutions to any problems that our clients might have. If you would prefer a different type of tour or excursion, just let us know and we can plan a tour together to suit your needs.
- Reasonably priced as we have no middle man. When you call or mail, you speak directly to us which means we can offer a top service at a fair price. If you call us and we don’t answer the phone right now, don’t worry, it’s probably because we’re out on an excursion or tour with a group. Please be patient and we will try to contact you as soon as we can. We promise to respond to all emails within 24 hours.